These readings have been useful for my thinking on coexistence, how we relate to other species and how these relationships become systematised and materialised in the infrastructures and technologies we build.
- Rose, D. B. (2012). Cosmopolitics: The kiss of life. New Formations, 76(1), 101-113.
- Wolch, J. (2002). 19: Zoopolls. The spaces of postmodernity: readings in human geography, 200.
- Wolfe, C. (Ed.). (2003). Zoontologies: the question of the animal. U of Minnesota Press.
- Haraway, D. J. (2008). When species meet (Vol. 224). U of Minnesota Press.
- Stone, C. D. (1972). Should Trees Have Standing–Toward Legal Rights for Natural Objects. S. CAl. l. rev., 45, 450.
- Elizabeth Povinelli’s lecture in The Anthropocene Project, Haus der Kulturen der Welt, available at youtube.